Sunday, May 25, 2008

catching up.

-I'm a sucker for American Idol... I get so depressed when it ends! I was very happy with the results... actually I like both the Davids so I would've been happy either way!
-I'm kinda sad both SLC shows are sold out... I wanted to go again this year!!
-My brother is getting married in 4 days. CRAZY.
-I finally got a job! I am now employed at the Buckle at the University Mall. Come visit me! I'm so excited to start work and get off the couch. Pretty much all I've been doing for the past month is catching up on Real World reruns and watching ANTM marathons... like so.

-I also watched the first season of 24! SO GOOD! I can't wait to start the second. Nina Meyers is a traitor.
-I swear to you that every team I root for in the NBA playoffs is gone!! Suns... then Jazz... then Hornets and Cavs. I HATE the Spurs and the Lakers with all my heart and I have never been much of a Pistons fan. I suppose I'll have to go for the Celtics...oh wait, now that I said that, they'll probably lose!
-ONE MONTH TILL AUSTRALIA!! And still so much to do...
-I found an amazing hair girl up here! I'm so picky about my hair and she did it just as good, if not better, than my girl in Vegas! Now I just have to figure out how to do it for the wedding...
-I'm really excited for my sisters to come this week! I've missed them!

-I've been addicted to a few songs in the past while:
One step at a time- Jordin Sparks (very empowering!)
Lucky-Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat (cutie love duet... someone needs it for their wedding song)
Do Right-Mario (inspirational tune about overcoming the hood... love that stuff)
I Only See You-Benton Paul (he's amazing)
Always Be My Baby-David Cook (idol winner... love the rock version)
ANYTHING Carrie Underwood
All the songs in Dixon and Shay's wedding video... it's fabulous but I've had to watch it about 20 times to make sure it's all ready for wednesday!
-Speaking of the wedding vid, I've been going through lots of old pictures to get it together... this is one of my favorites. I love my cousins! I have the best family!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Alyssa, you make me long for the good ole college days. Sounds like you are having a blast. Tell Jackie hello for me. I wish we had another fun trip planned for this summer. Have a great time in Australia. Mooch and I will be going over in about 4 months to get Tyler, can't wait.

Janae' said...

Lyssy-loo,
This is your best post ever! I feel like I know lots of the stuff going on in your life..thanks for sharing.
By the way 27 more days....yikes!! I wish I could just ship all my stuff there so I don't have to lug the luggage!!
Can't wait to see you in a couple of days!!
XOXO
Auntie Nae'
PS....the picture made me a bit weepy (in a good way!)

steve said...

Alyssa Joy!

Just looking through your blog. Loved the pictures of you and D man on halloween. I remember that old house. Ron still lives there, crazy! I remember that haircut of your mom's too. Even crazier!

Steve

kylee said...

ALyss! =) I love you! I love your blog too! I think I am definately going to have to visit the buckle this summer! haha