Monday, February 25, 2008

Reunited and it feels SO good...


We had a blast this weekend! Ciji came up for the weekend and its always a good time when she's around. We also met up with Emily Thorley and Sadie Bunker, who we haven't seen in forever! It was fun to catch up with everyone. We went to the BYU/Stanford mens volleyball game on Friday night. BYU won in five and it was a great game. Jackie learned that Stanford is in California, not on the east coast :) We hung out with some cool guys that Ciji knows and it was a lot of fun. On Saturday, we all hung out again and discovered this AMAZING hole in the wall BBQ place called Smokehouse... they give you tons of food and its so cheap and delicious!

I highly recommend it. Later we went to Brick Oven for dessert cuz our friend Roman works there... it was so good! The pizookies at BJ's are much better tho... man I miss those. We just hung out with friends for the rest of the night. It was such a fun weekend with the girls! I'm so blessed to have great friends. They really lift me up and make me a better person. I love my Vegas girls!

5 comments:

Jackie O. said...

Oh great make me sound like Jessica Simpson or something... I know Stanford is in Cali.. in my head when I heard Stanford my mind went to Harvard!

Andrew & Heidi Dixon said...

Alyssa, one of my favorite places to eat when I lived in Provo was Sconecutter (across from University Mall.) You should try it! And there's a new pizza place in Orem everyone's raving about called Pizzeria 712.

Janae' said...

Oh Lyssy....I loved these photos...some of my favorite beautiful fun girls in the world!
I'm so glad you had fun!
Auntie Nae'

Heather said...

Alyssa,
I found your blog off of dixon's blog and i love it!! I saw that you would love to go to Africa, and if you are serious about it, my sister heidi and I are going with a group in August and you are more than welcome to come. Just email me at heathernilsen@gmail.com

Love, Heather (dixon's and the marquez's friend...if you forgot. Not a stalker haha)

Andrew & Heidi Dixon said...

Dude, there are a couple of seriously orange chicks in those pictures. Is orange the new tan??? --Andrew