Thursday, January 10, 2008

Back to the Grind...

We've been back at school for over a week now, and it's gonna be a long semester. I'm taking 18 credits plus working 6 days a week, and I'm already exhausted! My Mass Communications professor is a bit interesting... the other day in class he spent ten minutes going on about how everyone in the entertainment industry is communist, and then he said that he believes that the mountains communicate with each other. Odd. Like I said, should be an interesting semester! Tonight I'm going to the Jazz-Suns game up in SLC with my pops and I'm SO excited... my first NBA game! Everyone at work are huge Jazz fans so hopefully the Suns can pull this one out so I've got some bragging rights!
Peace,
AL

P.S. GO PATS

1 comment:

Janae' said...

Lyssy Lue (and Jackie too:)) Welcome to bloggers world! I am so excited to keep up with whats happening in your crazy life!
Love you and Go Helmet Head (T Brady)

Auntie Nae'